Eczema and Psoriasis Soap
Handcrafted just for you
A moisturizing soap made with the soothing and healing herbs of organic marsh mallow root and chickweed, black walnuts, comfrey root, and St. Johns Worth Herbs. Marsh mallow root, an emollient rich in vitamins and minerals, has been used for centuries to calm, moisturized, and protect dry, irritated, or inflamed skin. We create a moisturizing mucilage, by mixing organic marsh mallow root with nourishing coconut milk. Chickweed helps sooth the itch of healing skin, stings, and bite and skin irritations
- Marsh mallow root: Helps soothe and moisturized, and protect dry. irritated, or inflamed skin or scalp.
- Chickweed: Bring relief from chronic itching caused by eczema and psoriasis.
- Black walnut powder: Helps with inflamed skin due to eczema, psoriasis and irritated skin.
- Comfrey Root : Also treats eczema and psoriasis and helps exfoliate naturally. Comfrey also helps moisturized skin and aids in the process of generation of new cells.
- St. Johns worth powder: Helps protect and soothe your skin. It also helps heal your skin from any cuts, wounds and minor skin irritations.
- Coconut milk: Is soothing, moisturizes skin, has natural antiseptic fatty acids, removes dirt, impurities, from skin without over drying sensitive skin.
Ingredients: Olive oil, coconut oil, fair trade shea butter, canola oil, avocado oil, organic coconut milk, organic herbs like chickweed, marsh mallow root, black walnuts, comfrey root and St. Johns worth herb powder. Sodium hydroxide, distilled water and Rosemary essential oil
Each Bar weighs approximately 3.25 to 4 oz
Note: Each bar is handmade and hand cut. Please allow for any slight variances in color and texture. These soaps have been cured for 4-6 weeks which provides a wonderful hard long lasting bar without any preservatives. Using a draining soap dish between uses will help to preserve this quality. The weight of each soap can vary because they are hand cut.