Neem oil comes from the fruits and seeds of an evergreen tree which is found in the Indian subcontinent. Neem is good for acne prone skin, rosacea, eczema, and psoriasis. It's naturally anti-bacterial, clearing up skin from any rashes or breakouts. It's also a great antifungal soap. It's a bar that will also help moisturize and pamper your skin.
May be used on face and body
Benefits of handmade natural Soaps : Our handmade soaps are made in small batches with pure oils and butters.
- Olive oil: Is highly moisturizing for the skin, absorbs better in the skin, contains Vitmain E, has fatty acids, heals dry chapped skin, protects skin from sun UV rays.
- Coconut oil: It's antibacterial, hydrates skin, moisturizes and removes dirt.
- Shea butter: Moisturizes dry skin, reduces skin inflammation, restores elasticity of the skin, is anti-aging, is rich in oleic acids, Vitamins A and E.
- Coconut Milk: Coconut oil is a deep moisturizer, has natural vitamin C and cooper, helping skin keeps its elasticity, prevents sagging and wrinkles. It is also great for dry skin.
- Neem Oil: Neem oil is super antifungal, antibacterial and super moisturizing for the skin.
Each Bar weighs approximately 3.25 to 4 oz
Note: Each bar is handmade and hand cut. Please allow for any slight variances in color and texture. These soaps have been cured for 4-6 weeks which provides a wonderful hard long lasting bar without any preservatives. Using a draining soap dish between uses will help to preserve this quality. The weight of each soap can vary because they are hand cut.