An ancients Mayan Skin Secret. Tepezchohuite is a perennial evergreen tree or shrub native to the northeastern region of Brazil and found as far north as southern Mexico.
The Tepezcohuite is used since the tenth century by the Mayans who quickly realized that he was formidable efficiency against skin lesions, burns and cuts.
Amazing Benefits for your skin:
- An all natural skin rejuvenator.
- Removes all makeup, dirt, oils and grime that clog the pores.
- Exfoliates the skin to leave it soft and radiant, removing dead cells and dry skin.
- Renews fresh skin tone for a more youthful look.
- Minimizes wrinkles and fine age lines.
- Guards against the signs of aging
- Promote the creation of new skin cells
- Stimulate the production of collagen and elastin to improve skin's elasticity
- Regenerate deep soft tissue and hair follicles
- Heal serious burns and skin blemishes
- Treat Psoriasis and Herpes I & II
- Minimize scarring
- Relieve the pain of sore, cracked or damaged skin
- Alleviate the discomfort of pressure sores
- Defend against bacteria, fungi and viral infections and germs
- Hair loss
PLEASE NOTE: Use within 6 months of purchase, ingredients are fresh and no aggresive preservative is added. If weather is really hot please refrigerate. Stop use if skin rash occurs.
Size : 4 oz.
How to use: After cleansing face, apply moisturizer, it's really concentrated so a little goes a long way. Please keep in a cool dry place. This moisturizer must be kept in room temperature or cooler temperatures. It can be used on dry skin and all over body. Great for eczema and psoriasis prone skin.